At Aqua Logic, Inc. we offer a variety of products to meet the needs of our commercial swimming pool customers.
- Balance Tanks
- Water Treatment Systems
- Variety of Filtration options
- Electric and gas pool heaters
- Pumps and Strainers
- UV Systems
- Water Chemistry Controllers
- Automatic Fill Systems
Our staff specializes in helping you maintain or replace your equipment, order parts, install new equipment, or order chemicals to maintain your pools or spas. All major vendors are carried or can be special ordered depending on your needs. We are a customer service orientated company that strives to meet all our commercial swimming pool client’s needs.
Filter Systems – ETS UV
Engineered Treatment Systems, LLC (ETS-UV)
UV treatment systems have proven to improve the water quality for swimmers by avoiding harmful chemicals causing red-eye and skin irritation. ETS-UV system is a state-of-the-art technology proven to provide cost-efficient solutions for your facility as well as enhance your complete swimming pool environment for your customers.
This system can be installed in a variety of applications: competitive pools, municipal centers, waterparks, therapy pools, and spas. UV technology is easy to maintain as the system is fully automatic to ensure the correct dose of UV. It is also compact in design and can be customized to different space requirements. Since UV is non-hazardous, it is a green technology.
By installing the ETS-UV system you are improving the overall costs of running your facility. Installation and maintenance are simple, the water quality is improved without continual backwashing, and the air quality of your facility is improved which also prevents long-term maintenance of the building due to chlorine exposure.
- Programmable and fully automatic
- Easy to read control panel
- Reduces “shock treatments” that reduce combined chlorine levels
- Enhances air quality
- Improves water quality
- Flexible installation – horizontal or vertical
- Variable power options to reduce energy costs
BECSys Feed Systems are versatile, efficient, expandable, complete & safe—suitable for pools, spas, water parks, and fountains.
- Reduces chemical usage, improves water quality, and assures compliance
- Enhance with data logging remote access standard configuration includes sensors, flow cell, and advanced control algorithms
- Standard safety features include flow switch, flow restored delay, feed limit timers, and visual alarm indicator
- Reliable Easy-to-use
- 5-year electronics / 2-year sensor warranty provides worry-free operation
- One-touch Set Point and Calibration access
- Simple menu system for advanced features
The BECSys5 is a richly featured water chemistry controller, based upon a proven design with years of reliable field performance. While configurable for the most demanding applications, it is still simple to operate with detailed on-screen manuals and help information. BECSys for Windows software is included, providing operational data logs, graphs, and event calendars.
BECSys3 newest model! While maintaining its easy-to-use and reliable legacy, the BECSys3 has been upgraded with a new look and new features. A big bright easy-to-read 2-line display assures current status can be easily monitored – even across the room. And now the BECSys3 can accept a direct free chlorine reading, so sanitizer control can be based upon a true PPM value instead of ORP!